"The great thing to remember is that, though our feelings come and go, His love for us does not. It is not wearied by our sins, or our indifference; and, therefore, it is quite relentless in its determination that we shall be cured of those sins, at whatever cost to us, at whatever cost to Him."
- C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I'm so pregnant!

I know, I know. I should be doing something productive; working out, doing laundry, washing a dish that I am positive is in the sink, cleaning out the office aka new baby's room....

Instead, I found this video on by What's Up Moms. Enjoy!!





There are so many wonderful things about pregnancy, you are literally growing another human being inside of you. Take a second and just think about that....whoa.  However, with the unspeakable joy that comes from this process, there are the not so glamorous parts, too. We have to be able to poke fun at ourselves ladies; if you don't laugh, you might cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment